Sunday, November 6, 2011

Xmas list 2011

First before I start to ask for things just want to say Thanks so much to anyone gave money to my domestic violence project it has now been fully funded!!!!! The workshop will not be until feb of 2012 but ill be sure to take lots of pictures so you can see where your money went =) some people have been asking for things I want this year to be sent to me once again im not in direr need of anything only some things that might be able to better help me with my work in Cambodia.  

I will be doing another take back the night sending plain old shirts would be great

1 year subscription to scientific America

USB memory stick with a lot of memory to back up my files 64-128 gb

books

Telling Lies: Clues to Deceit in the Marketplace, Politics, and Marriage, Third Edition







Also if you have any goodnight moon children type of books to donate my way It is all part of my way to teach some kids some eng.

I do a lot of out reach and always am luging my computer would be nice to have something lighter so if anyone has a used ipad that has a sim slot I could use it for when I am out in the middle of no where doing education.

Fajita mix big bottle not the small packets huge bottle.

Spices in general would be great.

Life cereal

Cinnamon pop tarts

Gum mint flavored

Coffee cake

Chocolate any kind is fine the two-year in my family will help me polish it off.

Peanut butter creamy

Frebreez

The biggest bottle of Excedrin migraine

Nose canceling head phones wedding season is upon me I need to stop the music at 1 am-5am 
   
Long unclosed black and dark grey leggings tights

“Korean style” is pretty popular as well so if you see anything really crazy I can deff get away with it ex



Black queen size fitted sheets

Leapfrog alphabet trying to teach the 3 year old however anything that has pieces will be lost quickly so whatever vision of educational tool you find for learning the alphabet try to make sure its hard to destroy.

So I am in need of some hands on visual educational materials some of this stuff is more money then its worth so if anyone has the ability to make it them self (sadly I lack these types of talents) or has away to get it for free would be great!







For my family

One of my sisters likes jewelry so costume jewelry similar to this would work well

my host mom could use a pair of slip on all rubber sandal similar to this style she wears a size 9

my host dad is really into American army gear don’t ask me why but if anyone could find some fake dog tags I think it would make him happy.

For my host brother if anyone has a used pair of soccer cleats size 9 or soccer shorts

Dark colored socks

The 3 year old really likes cars and trucks so if anyone could send some would be great.

One of my sisters has 2 teenage girls so makeup perfume costume jewelry similar to most American girls really.

My sister is studying Korean and about to move there so this book could be easy access to help her.

my other host sister is all over the place so something zen to chill her out rain chain wind chimes mediation aid would be good.

Also if you are looking for unique gifts to give people this year that might help man kind you might want to look into an organization called kiva. Okay so kiva is an ngo that helps with micro finance women all of the world. They offer gift cards so the person you give the card to can choose what type of person or business venture they would like to help get funded it’s a really unique way to help see what other people around the world go though and how much they are trying to make there lives better. http://www.kiva.org/gifts/kiva-cards#/print . I would like to wish you all luck this holiday season as I have already seen far to many adds on my aol account to know that advertising season has already started with out a hitch and once again I get to miss most of it!  Thanks for all your help in support while I have been living in Cambodia its meant so much getting even snail mail letter always makes that week so exciting so thanks! Peace out from the other side of the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment