Friday, October 29, 2010

Kiss me im shitfaced

This weekend a bunch of us a big randayvou in the provincial town to have what originally was going to be a small dinner party but turned into a huge party. We deiced we were going to have a party and make some tacos, chips dip brownies and a few things in between as far as home sickness goes I don’t get to sad about not being in America minus the food pretty much most pcvs will tell you the same thing. Anyways we decided to cook at Hannah house, which she has a pretty big family and also teaches in the town and one of the k2s that was coming also lived there for two years of his training so this is how the small party became huge quickly. It was great though as the saying goes the more the merrier there was beer and Hannah’s host brother came in to dj it was sort of a crazy time it really started to get out of control after about 2 hours into this party after teaching them all how to eat tacos which they were not so sure about eating food this way then the drinking started and before we all knew it one of the men ran inside came back out and was cross-dressing hysterical to watch so sorry I didn’t have my camera to take pictures not to mention there was dancing while dressed like a girl. Then one of the younger dudes at the party started to tell us why US girls are like men from what I remember something about a loud laugh walking in big steps I dunno it was all to much for me to take in. when it was time for us all to walk back to the hotel it was decided I don’t know by who but that we needed protection on the walk back so 3 drunk guys drove on the motos while we walked when one of them almost ran into a fence I think this is when I deff knew it was far safer for us to walk alone lol. Speaking of drunk moto driving today while having my lunch one of the military cops stopped at my house because he I would guess was 15 beer deep in and could not even stand yet was still trying to drive his moto home my host dad got my brother to take him home but not before this cop dude fell off his moto and had to have half my family hold him up to get him on the back of the moto. As much as Cambodians think everything I do is so funny there is a lot they do that will forever leave me entertained and there is no greater entertainment then a party with a bunch of Americans and Cambodians together!

No comments:

Post a Comment