Friday, March 11, 2011

Red Light


hey so i have been doing alot of gender research and came acorss these videos which i feel depict my day to day life in cambodia and how everything runs in cambodia as far as combating sexual exploitation and cultural norms. their are 5 parts to this on you tube incase this does not work ill give you the one to the first video and you can go from their its really worth the watch! and fyi the cambodian gov has made this film illegal so my blog might be banned for this which should tell you this movie is as true as it gets!. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGnYSepEp9U

1 comment:

  1. How sad and wrong EVEL 100%! I think of how much your mom and I love and charish you and your sisters and always tried to protect you and give you a healthy happy life. My heart goes out to these children

    ReplyDelete