Friday, November 12, 2010

Wish List!!!

So some people have been asking me of things that I would want them to send me while really anything would do I decided to compile a list of stuff as of right now that seems to pop up where I am like man I wish I had that right now… I am also not sure if I ever posted my mailing address so ill do it right now P.O 2534 Phenom Penh, 3 Peace Corps Embassy Addressed to yours truly. Food items are a big miss especially since everyday all I get to eat is eggs and rice and some form of really grade F meat lol I tired to think of foods that would not go bad or could last so…
FOOD!
Peanut butter the big jar I go though one in like a month and half bc its so easy to eat and good, nutella, cereal the small boxes I really like honey nut cheerios, caption crunch peanut butter, Fruit loops. Pop tarts I like the cinnamon brown sugar or smore’s, chips I really have been craving the jalapeño kettle corn chips, franks hot sauce, Montréal spices bc I need some flavor to my food and the taste of oil might make my heart stop any day now, drakes coffee cake, really any of the snack cake would be awesome, candy etc.
STUDY Supplies
Index Cards they don’t sell anywhere in Cambodia and I need to use to memorize khmer words, tape, colored pencils crayons marker’s to make health edu stuff, glue, paint some water color paint as well once again for health edu. Battery operated long black light csi style once again edu I know its random lol.
Stuff for my room
Mighty putty http://www.asseenontvguys.com/mighty-putty.aspx , Incense, Candles, Led xmas lights, the awesome and classic sticky starts that light up in the dark when u put them on the ceiling of a room.
Really anything that you your self think you would miss if you did not have the option of getting it while aboard and just like to say thanks to those of you who do give me care package the thought has already made me supper happy!!! Even just one of the things of what I wrote about or something someone thinks of will make all the difference in my Cambodian daily life. I have to say before coming to Cambodia I under estimated the awesomeness of postal stuff that could be bc I have lived in the computer world for so long and thought humm snail mail I think not. As a volunteer however it’s like a kid on Christmas if you get a care package. The fact that there is no postal service in Cambodia always makes the challenge of getting the package real old school like you feel its this worldly event taking place. Miss everyone and hope everyone is having a good time back in America talk to you all soon peace out from the other side of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment