Friday, January 21, 2011

THANKS SO MUCH TO YOU AND YOU AND YOU

While Cambodian mail is really snail mail I cant imagine being alive and really having to wait for the important messages for months I really wonder how wars were fought with horse delivering strategies. Well good news I got all the awesome mail and packages you all sent I would like to say thank you it made me supper happy and I can say I gained 10 lbs with all the awesome food jkjk but really great!!!

Joanne thanks for the socks Cambodians love to cover their feet as to not get the black color they tell me the socks are so beautiful

Mr and Mrs Fay thanks for the funds I have put it towards starting some of my 2nd dairy projects at site aka my soccer camp =)

Jeananne Bilka the different flavor gums are a big hit thanks a bunch all the kids are trying to learn to blow bubbles now.

Pam thanks I know your card was worried if the package would get to me it did I have the xmas lights hanging in my room as we speak and all the food was amazing!!! Ps love Jonny d good eye candy!

Aunt Sarah and Aunt Marry-Claire- thanks so much for the school supply and food my family loved the raisins I think they have them in Cambodia but I have not seen them but they were a big hit and me explain that they are like grapes but different in khmer was fun should have video taped it!

Aunt Irean- I will start to give out all the hacky sacks asap the socks with toes was a new concept for all the Cambodians I gave them to they thought they were gloves. Me and my khmer tutor messed around with that ball thing have to say its no easy feat at least now you know why my Khmer is subpar haha I play with toys instead jk.

Whitney- love the nightmare be4 xmas book I keep telling my self I need to get a small book like that to carry around to write Khmer words down now I can. Also me and the two year old I hang out with all the time loved the chocolate by the way it did not melt and the two year old now ask me if I have chocolate every time Im at his house.

Mom and Grandmamma- thanks for sending me stuff/ giving me funds towards my trip to Indonesia supper excited tell grandpapa I miss him and hope he feels better though Patricia tells me he thinks I was in his room the other day.

Passback- I got a call yesterday my soccer stuff is in from pass back the amazing organization that donated stuff for my camp so a big shout out via my blog to them thanks soooo sooo much I cant wait for my pc mail truck to come for feb and see it all!!!

I also know I am still waiting on some peoples packages but thanks to whoever that is to!!! Till next time peace out from the other side of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment