Friday, February 4, 2011

Two new years down one more to go happy Chinese new years

Well first out by saying I did not see the dragon so that’s sad but it was a good time and is still I guess Chinese new years but the first night I went to a party and had food and brough my whiskey where we all drank and had a good time. Then when I came home my family all enjoyed my state of mind and made me more food which I was not hungrey for however they gave me the tuk tameret sauce which I love so I had to at least eat some rice with it bc they never make that stuff for me. Humm just like Chinese day of the dead chicken were all over the place my family killed some chickens the night before I saw them gathering some up and I asked them and they turn to be and say Chinese new years. Im like slab, which is, kill in Khmer and there like yes-Chinese new years Cambodia likes to eat chicken. I did not do anything to exciting for it I just kept telling all Cambodians that I to had Chinese in my family, which they thought, was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment