Sunday, April 17, 2011

Funny True life stories


Okay well there are some longer stories I could not fit in the last few blogs that I thought would make for a good random blog all together. Naturally every day life for me is never normal but sometimes it just goes to the extreme of “did that really happen” “I feel like this happens only in the movies”.  Well first ill tell you about my passport I thought I had it in a really safe place under my bed in a suit case zipped away to prevent it from getting wet or stolen. Well I had to get my passport out for my trip to discover my safe place was not so safe from the rats that’s right a rat ate part of my passport humm im like wtf what will I do well the code number is still on so hopefully they except it and since you have read my blogs you know they did but ill fill you in on all the conversations I had to have bc of the rat. First Cambodia what happened o randal com eng a rat ate it Cambodian people give me a look like yea that happened to me to I understand okay stamp stamp. Singapore your passport has something wrong yes I know a rat ate it Singapore people look at me in their clean country humm what are these animal you call rats we eradicated them a century ago. Sigh me okay so I live in Cambodia and some how the rats got into my suitcase okay fine but get a new one when you get back stamp stamp. Bali people look what is this me yet again a rat ate it o humm you should put it somewhere safe yes I thought I did but rats are slippery fuckers okay well we don’t know what to say to you so stamp stamp.  So when we went to the cliff temple there are these really crazy aggressive monkeys they rip out any thing in ur hair or jewelry when we first arrived to pay our money this random lady gave me my purple sarong to go into most temples in bali you have to wear one anyways she quickly runs after me and taylor as we walk away to tell us she is our guide and we are like no thank you we are okay well then she quickly tells us its her job to beat away the monkeys as she has her stick in hand. We are like your job is to beat away the monkeys yes she tells us THEY pay her 50,000 rupe o they pay you because we have no money yea they pay me humm I know your like why be so untrusting but if Cambodia has taught me nothing it’s they love to play dumb with tourist. Well as we are walking we see all these people with out a monkey beater we ask her o why do they not need a monkey beater her reply should have told us right then to tell her to beat it “o they come here many times the monkey’s know them well” o really bc they have oxford tee shirt pretty sure the monkeys don’t know them. Well we were warned about these crazy monkeys however I did’t think it was quite so serous until the girl right in front of me had her clipped right from her hair that’s when I took off anything I had as you walk you just see a grave collection of all the crap the monkeys steal flip flops so much. When I was watching these monkeys all I could think was that movie monkey trouble when the monkey steals and brings it to the boss guy I could see these monkeys working for the crazy stick lady! Well we go all over the place and the crazy stick lady did beat away the monkeys but of course once we get to the end she is like okay you pay me 50,000 you ask any one I give you cheap for two people. I had no money on me which I will go into my next story but Taylor paid even though I think we should have told her to shove it but I guess it was a nicer thing to do even though she deff was a liar. Well for half my trip I had no money because my dear old bank loves to block my card when ever they can so there was a few panic moments lucky I made friends with this awesome German girl at the chill house viola who lent me money and once I was able to call my bank and bitch them out to get the situation fixed fyi they blocked my card when I bought tickets to fly to bali and Singapore you would think after I had them unblock it that time when I arrive in said country they would not re block it but that would be a no go. I really wish we could just store money in a glass jar and call it a day.  If you want to know how many hoops I had to jump though with the bank it is crazy their response are like o it is us law we don’t want you laundering money o really bc im not sure 100 dollars can be considered the big times! Then I should act so grateful that they are willing to unblock MY MONEY sigh well I guess the moral is take out money be4 hand and if ever possible just don’t keep money in a bank lmao. This next story really is out of some dumb movie staring me but we were running for the train and the doors were about to cloths and I just did what any New Yorker would do which is throw my foot into the door forgetting how much shit I had in my backpack I fall backwards while these really well mannered Singaporean people just look like wtf is with this girl well taylor is in shock looking at me while im like jump in the train do it like its life or death then I could not lift my self up with the backpack on the ground so someone had to help me while im still trying to throw my whole body on this train I was like mission accomplished taking one for the team! (I am still not sure how I did not get canned in Singapore bc feel like my every action was an offenses). Finally our trip home I sit in front of the loudest person snoring this guy was horrible everyone was laughing bc they felt so embarrassed for him did I say anything to this armian dude no but of course later on I wish I had and this is why… so we did not go direct to Phonm Penh instead we had to fly into semi reap to pick up more people and they made us get off the plain then back on anyways this whole process made me and Taylor be like yep were back in Cambodia bc everything was so disorganized and even the way the plain was going in cicrles reminded us of the taxis that take like 3 hours to leave trying to fill up so we are just joking around and this annoying guy is like you guys need to cool it Im like really for 4 hours I had to listen to u sleep deal with me for 10 mins! That sums up my life peace out until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment