Monday, April 18, 2011

It does not get more khmer then this my Cambodian bride photos

My host sister took me on a day adventure where i got so khmer out i dont think i could top it so the pictures many of you have been waiting for me dressed up as a cambodian bride you will notice how much whiter i have become in these pictures how much they try to emphasize my nose lmao!!!! all in good fun
this they had me take for luis

see how they spent hours on redefining my nose haha



i think this hand position is supposed to be like their dancing

you know when ever i see a beauty competition i cant help but laugh but now its even worse.


i think this one i look pretty crazy in the face like i will kill if i dont win that crown lmao!



since i have no real husband they had this girl dress up as the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment