Thursday, July 22, 2010

3 DAYS OF TRAVLE AND IM MADE IT TO CAMBODIA!!!!

Just arrived this morning and have been supper busy ever since I am so tired i could pass out on the key board so this will be quick and I hope I get a chance to upload the pics for you bc pic r worth a 1000 words and this way I can pass out haha. Just went over a lot of general stuff and medical I get my shots tom I hope they can do them all at one time. After logistics and what not of what the peace corps wants etc we got to explore the capital before we move into our training sites where ill have no internet. Saw some really cool buildings and cultural stuff this place is just so pretty I hope all of you get the chance to visit. site update I could not find my camera uploaded thing I think I might have put it with my big bags which the peace corps took for us to put on site so you will all have to wait sorry about that.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear from you. My skype name is wm2800. put that in you skype thing so we can chat too

    ReplyDelete