Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Peace out Dv shelter

AHHH IM DONE WITH WORK!!! This was my last shift at work at the dv shelter it's a sad yet happy feeling to be done bc on one hand its awesome to see clients go on and really grow but on the other its still work and there is alot issues working in such a crazy type of job. As i slowly get my life in order quit work cancel gym member ship and a few other things it's a sure sign that my American life in ending and my Cambodian life is beginning. I think im also done ordering things online aka amazon can stop getting my full pay checks lol jkjk but really im addicted to that site for those who don't know you know they have like transportation agreement with jobs where they take money right from you paycheck be4 tax's and buy your train ticket i wish amazon would do that for me lol. however these next two weeks r going to be jam packed bc i want to just go on adventures around ny and the us be4 im gone for a few years.

4 comments:

  1. ok I found it again. on face book.I Love you be safe and grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Eileen, just thinking of you. hope all is well. you never sent me your new phone#. please do as soon as posible. tells us whats going on. We miss you and love you. Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you lots, hope all is ok. hope to hear from you soon. Love Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eileen, can I send you a Visa Gift card WITH OUT IT GETTING STOLEN? Can you use plastic in CAMBODIA? Would this be of help to you or not? It Dec Chrismass week now. love Daddy

    ReplyDelete