Thursday, July 22, 2010

MY LAST WORDS BEFORE I LEAVE

So while I am packing and trying to figure out what to bring and what to leave behind it occurred to me I don’t have the option to really choose everything in life. On that note I would like to say to everyone how much I appreciate them and all the stuff they have done to help me get where I am today. While I wish I could pack all of you in my bag I cant so instead I will have to carry all the words of wisdom and advice I have received though life and hope that’s enough. I don’t know how many of you think about random things about life you know the stuff that keeps you up in bed but I often do… lately it has been how odd is it that so many people make you who you are and so many of life events and experiences have shaped most of us. Just to think that if only one little thing in my life was different would I be heading to Cambodia who knows? Because of this questions it has given me time to examine my own life and maybe me bring this up will bring you to the same place anyways I have been trying to pin point what point of my life was perhaps the most important that lead me to who I am today. I know the next thing you are all thinking is can you really say just one point and that’s true as well it’s a bunch of small things that add up to the big ones as of right now I guess I don’t have a major life event I guess maybe Cambodia will be it! Instead of ending this entry with love you miss you thanks for everything all I would like to leave you with a quote from my favorite movie from waking life “our biggest mistake is to believe were all awake when were really just asleep in life’s waiting room” this can hopefully not only help some people who are sad about me leaving but to help them to think about their own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment